- 1 Greenlea Flank Steak
- 1-2 ripe Kiwifruit
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½-1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 red and 1 yellow Capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, Cut into thin wedges
- Small tortillas (we used Farrah’s)
- lettuce, avocado, corn, tomato salsa, sour cream, fresh coriander and any other fillings you like.
Peel and mash the Kiwifruit in a small bowl. Mix in the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, cumin, coriander, paprika, chilli powder and salt and pepper. Mix well and pour over the flank steak. Cover and refrigerate for 2-24 hours.
On a BBQ or grill pan, heat a little of the oil and grill the onion and capsicum until they have lovely char marks on them. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Heat a little more oil and sear the steak for approx. 4 minutes on each side (for med-rare). Allow to rest while you assemble all the ingredients on a platter or in the centre of the table. The tortillas can be warmed wrapped in foil in the oven or on the grill pan/BBQ
Slice the steak into thin strips and serve immediately.