- 500 g Greenlea rump steak
- salt & pepper
- 3 tbsp hulled tahini
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cucumber (quartered and sliced)
- 250 g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 capsicum (deseeded and thinly sliced)
- 1 avocado (pitted and thinly sliced)
- 4 eggs (soft boiled and halved)
- 1 carrot (peeled and grated)
- 3 cups cooked rice or quinoa
- red onion (diced)
- sesame seeds
Cut steaks horizontally into two long pieces, roughly the size and shape of a remote control. Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper. Reserve.
To make the dressing, put the tahini, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, and light soy sauce into a small bow. Whisk until well combined. Reserve.
Place a frying pan on medium high heat. Once hot, add oil followed by the steaks. Cook for 3 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to a chopping board and rest for 10 minutes. Slice steak into strips.
To assemble, divide rice or quinoa into bowls. Top with sliced steak and arrange cut vegetables and eggs beside the steak so all the rice is covered with toppings.
Drizzle all over with the dressing and scatter with garnish.