FROM THE PANTRY:
- 500 g Greenlea Butcher beef mince
- 50 g Rendang paste
- 1/4 red cabbage (very finely sliced)
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted peanuts, chopped
- 100 g mung bean sprouts
- 12 soft wraps
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbs water
- Fresh mint leaves (optional garnish)
- Coriander leaves (optional garnish)
- Sliced fresh chilli (optional garnish)
- Squeeze of lime (optional garnish)
Add the finely sliced cabbage to a large bowl, sprinkle over 1/2 a teaspoon of salt. Using your hands, massage the cabbage until it has softened slightly. Set aside.
Heat a large frying pan on high. Add the mince and brown, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon as you go. When the mince is nearly cooked, add the Rendang paste and 2 tablespoons of water, mix well.
Once cooked through, remove the mince from the heat and set aside.
Heat the wraps either on a ribbed skillet or in the microwave for 30 seconds. Assemble the wraps, starting with the pickled cabbage and sprouts. Then add the mince, with chopped peanuts on top.
Garnish with mint, coriander, sliced chilli, and a squeeze of lime if you like.