- 500 g Greenlea Beef Mince
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 4 hamburger buns (halved, buttered and grilled)
- lettuce leaves (torn)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 gruyère cheese slices
- 1/2 red onion (sliced in rings)
- 6 gherkins (thinly sliced)
- 8 beetroot slices
- 8 rashers bacon (cooked until crispy)
- sauces - ketchup, mustard, aioli
Using your hands, mix together in a large bowl the mince along with the salt, pepper and paprika.
Form large patties, roughly 2 cm thick and place into the refrigerator on a plate until your toppings are assembled.
Heat a barbecue grill on high heat. Grill the patties until cooked right through. 3-4 minutes on each side.
Arrange everything on the table, letting everyone dig in and make their own burgers with whatever toppings they desire.