Due to the perishable nature of the product, only those addresses reachable on an overnight courier service can be delivered to.
- We deliver to all urban North and South Island addresses with NZ Couriers or Metro Ugent (including Waiheke Island to the NZ Couriers dropoff).
- Further rural delivery is often possible if organised pre-purchase. We can and do deliver to local depots for collection by customers. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Orders are shipped out Monday-Thursday on an ‘overnight’ service for delivery the following morning. Expected timeline for delivery is the second business day following the order. For example: An order placed on a Monday would be prepared and shipped on Tuesday for delivery Wednesday.
All packages will be shipped with authority to leave instructions.
*Due to the perishable nature of the product it is recommended to consider when the best delivery time for you will be. You can request a preferred delivery date to best accommodate your needs.
How do I know my order is on its way?
- Upon completing your order a confirmation email will be sent to your designated email address.
- Once your order has been packed ready for pick up by the courier, a tracking number will be created and a link sent out via email.
- We aim to have orders sent out on the next business day (excl. Friday’s) from when they are placed for arrival the following morning.
- If you are unsatisfied with the product you receive in any way, simply call or email us, and we will issue a shipping label for goods to be returned at our expense. A full refund will be provided.
- Please note that no claims will be accepted without this return being made (i.e. you cannot have your steak and eat it too!)
- Use this button below to see where you can get rural delivery.