Due to the perishable nature of the product, only those addresses reachable on an overnight courier service can be delivered to.
- We deliver to all urban North and South Island addresses with NZ Couriers or Metro Ugent (including Waiheke Island to the NZ Couriers dropoff).
- Further rural delivery is often possible if organised pre-purchase. We can and do deliver to local depots for collection by customers. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Orders are shipped out Monday-Thursday on an ‘overnight’ service for delivery the following morning. Expected timeline for delivery is the second business day following the order. For example: An order placed on a Monday would be prepared and shipped on Tuesday for delivery Wednesday.
All packages will be shipped with authority to leave instructions.
*Due to the perishable nature of the product it is recommended to consider when the best delivery time for you will be. You can request a preferred delivery date to best accommodate your needs.
How do I know my order is on its way?
- Upon completing your order a confirmation email will be sent to your designated email address.
- Once your order has been packed ready for pick up by the courier, a tracking number will be created and a link sent out via email.
- We aim to have orders sent out on the next business day (excl. Friday's) from when they are placed for arrival the following morning.
- If you are unsatisfied with the product you receive in any way, simply call or email us, and we will issue a shipping label for goods to be returned at our expense. A full refund will be provided.
- Please note that no claims will be accepted without this return being made (i.e. you cannot have your steak and eat it too!)
Use this link to see where you can get rural delivery. (http://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/contact.html)